- It gives resistance when you lean back and crunch forward,doubling your efforts.
- The twisting motion tightens and tones the side muscles on your stomach.
- It protects your back and neck from injury, which normal crunches don’t.
- 5 minutes of intense ab workouts is all that’s needed a day as they are small muscles and wear out quickly.
- Cushions roll while you rock
- Supports neck and back
- Massages while working out
Launch yourself into amazing abs with the AB Rocket Twister! Strengthen your core by rocking back and forth for easier crunches, reverse crunches, obliques exercises and more. The innovative design gives you an option to twist and turn your lower body to maximize your work-out. Three levels of Resistance Springs offer you a perfect amount of resistance for any fitness level. Cushions support and massage while you exercise- no more neck and back pain.
Offering a revolutionary way to work your lower abs, upper abs, and obliques, the Ab Rocket will give you the body you've always wanted. The Ab Rocket looks somewhat like a new age chair, but with massage rollers across the head and back rather than a traditional backrest. The similarities end there, however, as the Ab Rocket is designed to pivot with your body as you move forward and backward in a crunching motion, or twist and turn with your body as you maneuver the padded swivel seat. With the Ab Rocket, a mere five minutes per day of traditional crunches, reverse crunches, and oblique exercises can turn your abs from flab to fab. The Ab Rocket offers three resistance levels, giving you the perfect amount of pushback for a mild or serious challenge. And thanks to the built-in cushion supports and massage rollers, you won't experience neck and back pain during the workout.